About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2 more days!

In 2 more days we are moving! I thank God everytime we walk in the front door. We are so blessed to have this home. Here are some pictures,
Front

Back

French doors to sun room

Front door view from the stairs

The 2nd floor guest bathroon


Dylans crib. I hope he sleeps!

Center hall

Dining room

Kitchen window

Claire's room

Kitchen

Living room

Emily,s lounge

10 comments:

4D said...

Just beautiful!

Keep smilin!

Cari said...

What a beautiful house!! Good luck with the move.

Cari

Anonymous said...

This is a great looking house. Mazel tov!

Chandra said...

It's beautiful. I hope the move goes smoothly.

Leslie & Shaune said...

oh, i love that house, such character. enjoy it!

Carissa said...

It is beautiful! But one question, you are moving in two days and still have time to blog, how do you do it!?!

Bobby said...

I noticed room for guest!!!

Dawn said...

What a great house! We found a new one that we love, but are going to wait and see what happens with it by the time we get #3 home. If it is meant to be, noone will buy it until then.

Stacey said...

WOW! I think you moved into my dream house! I am so jealous. Except for the packing and unpacking. I hope everything is going well for you and your family!

Bobby said...

Hey can you e-mail your new address??