About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

First Christmas all together

Everyone needs some tinsel,


Our last Christmas in this house. In 1 week we are moving!


Christmas eve at grandma's

Emily and Dylan. Emily is getting way too mature and I want her to stop growing older. I would also like to not grow any older. Everyone else can age.

Mr life of the party.

Claire and grandma Cheryl.



Our first Christmas as a new family of 5. I can hardly believe the new year is here. Between the holidays and buying and selling 2 homes. I am a royal mess. I loose my keys all the time. Chris now has a vision of me in the future. I am old and gray, senseless and searching for my keys.

Emily has braces, Claire has mood swings. Dylan is so much fun. Someone called him my appendage, because we are rarely separated. He is always on my hip. Will he still be on my hip when I am old and gray and searching for my keys? The only thing he hates is diaper and clothing changes. Diaper changes are an Olympic event that I dread. Full blown stinkers are the only thing I rush for, the pee pee diapers mostly just fall off with sheer weight because I dread changing his diaper so much!

He is by all means a happy, happy baby. He loves to smile and bounce. He can occupy himself for at least an hour just pushing around a car or batting at a ball on the floor with his hands. He can wave and we think he is doing the itsy bitsy spider. He also babbles daa daa, ma ma and ba ba. He can power crawl and cruise. We are in love and want this move OVER, so we can go back to relaxing.

Merry Christmas all my wonderful friends. I wish you all a great new year.
My love,
Charisa

Charisa

4 comments:

mam said...

What beautiful photos. Dylan and Lucy seem a lot alike -- and they both seem to have lightish hair, too?

We moved (sold two houses, bought a third) within a month of returning home from Vietnam with Lu, so I feel your pain. Good luck with the move!

Bobby said...

It is so amazing to watch them grow up. And the similarities between Lily and Dylan is dead on. She is a happy baby, but HELL when it’s time to change the diaper. And Dylan and Lily also have the same vocabulary. We loved all of the pictures, you guys really look like a happy family. As for the gray hairs I with you sister!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves!

Karen said...

What a beautiful family! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Good luck with the move.