About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Yes, we are Simple!



So, we are are simpletons, making Dylan do anything cute over and over again. This is an example of our behavior, and yes we stand proud, we are simple and simply proud. YEAH!!!! Meow, buck-buck and oink oink, moo moo and baa baa! I can make my animal noises and I choose to share them with the world. I can sing the wiggles and dance like Capt. Feather-Sword. I can do this all day on command, and so can my husband.

4 comments:

Karey said...

This is just awesome! Glad to see everyone is doing well :)

Unknown said...

Oh Charisa! Your family is so beautiful and happy! I treasure the memory of each of you in Hanoi last year. What a year!
Be well and keep posting. I check on you all the time.
Peace and Love
Ba (to Zubin)

Karen said...

Aren't they just so much fun!!! I wish we could get our little guys together, they remind me of each other.

Catherine said...

I can't imagine what you will be like when he makes a touchdown during a high school football game :) He is truly adorable and clearly your pride and joy!!!!