About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Something in common.




I think I need a blanket to suck on as well. The kids are back in school, Em is in grade 7, and CLaire in grade 5. They are keeping me so busy, between work and Dylan and all the other hohum crap (like dinner, diapers, painting, cooking and cleaning) I feel like sleeping. Dylan still is not making it through the night, and I am a zombie in the morning. I swear I might let him play with glass and shrapnel, as long as he is quiet in the morning.


We went to see Burn After Reading last night. Anyone else catch this movie? Quite strange. Parts of it were hilarious, and the other parts were weak.

Oh Dylan has a new word to add to eyes, ears, nose and mouth...PENIS! Yes, clear as a bell sounds like peeeen uss! Fantastic! Soon Bailey will start to say it, not that I encourage bad behavior, but we really crack up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another house with a train table! Love it. Zubin knows where his penis is as well. Loves it. Happy to have found it.

Bobby said...

It's a big day for a young man. He'll grow out of it in, say 70 or 80 years.