About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Monday, January 5, 2009

The artist!

So a few weeks ago as I was walking out the door carrying Dylan, his diaper bag, a work bag, an over sized purse, the garbage, and 5 other things, I noticed the bathroom door ajar. Of course I was running late for work. I noticed some toilet paper trailing outside the door, and the real horror came as I cautiously opened the door. Dylan 12, Mommy 0. He is beating me at the game of life. I thought he was being so well behaved as I emptied the dishwasher (he tried to climb inside, and even pulled the appliance off the wall). So off with my coat, put down the bags to clean up the mess. Late for work again.

Yes that IS an ENTIRE roll of paper!!!!

His other favorite pastimes include raiding the pantry and hanging on the refrigerator door screaming for BaBa! Also, chasing the cats, throwing toys at the walls, at us and down the stairs.



So who is the cutest terror in the world....
This guy is!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Thanks for the laugh first thing Monday morning!!! That was great!

Bobby said...

Yep, sounds like a morning here. But add the 16 year old dog who ran off this morning. Found a few houses down stuck in a ditch full of mud. And today is our first day back to work after 3 weeks with Lily. She's not going to be a happy camper today! OH I need to win the Powerball ;-)

Anonymous said...

He has been one busy little boy. Wow. Keep the bathroom closed!

Unknown said...

Terror? Bad haircut? Still one of the cutest, ever!
Happy 20-09!
Love
Ba

mam said...

If it's any consolation, it gave you an excuse to show us your beautiful bathroom -- I love that floor.

And that last photo with the glasses is one I'd definitely blow up to 8x10 and hang in a place of honor...adorable!

Kari, Kushang, and Eila said...

My abs are aching from this!!! I am in love with the photo of Dylan in the glasses! Let's get these crazy kids together before long! Happy New Year! Eila, Kari and Kushang

K said...

Charisa- I have been so swamped and just found the comment that you want the new blog address. What a mess I am!!!

Email me at kross-keller at comcast dot net and I will be happy to send it to you.