About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mr Cuteness






The man is back 100% and better than ever, he gave us quite a scare, but after 8 long days he is happy, playful and full of life!

Me on the other hand, cannot take a deep breath without extreme pain, but then again I am old. Oh well, every day I hope will get better. I cannot eat, so maybe I'll loose some weight! Always that bright side, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting again. I need my Dylan fix. And it is great to see your whole family thriving.

Feel better. Keep feeling better.

Catherine said...

You aren't old!!! You are mature, therefore it takes you a little longer to heal:) Hope you feel better soon.

Do you think it is too early to arrange a marriage between Bella and Dylan? He is too cute for words!!!