About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

trains and naps


Let me tell you something! All day long my little human pup wants to play with his trains. One or 2 hours is ok, but a dog can only take so much. The trains are eating, getting tucked in, going to "the barn" to see the "animals! Up and down and all around the room. Mommy just sits an the floor and plays trains all day. I think she may really like it or something. What about me? The dog? I can only take so much trains. I live in the moment, and these moments are pretty darn filled up with train nonsense! What about lunch, cookies, meat and lunch? A dog can only take so much....




Now this is more like it naps are almost as good as lunch, but then again I live in the moment....


NOW SOMEBODY GET THOSE CATS OUT OF HERE!

Thanks! Where was I? mmm...sleeping....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

life is hard when you have the myopic views of a 2 year old. They sure seem a little obsessive-compulsive dont they?

Bobby said...

I’m looking forward to the cat’s post!

mam said...

Poor long-suffering pup...I hope lunch, cookies, and lunch and lunch are in your future soon!

And lunch.

And meat.