About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Monday, October 12, 2009

6 months later...

The same old cast of characters only 1/2 a year older (except me)

Chris and Dylan in Maine

Group hug

Don't you wish an apple could make you this happy?





I kissed a dog and I liked it!

The speed machines in motion!

Claire on her 11th birthday

....6 months have passed since I have had the time and energy to write about my world. The lack of energy was mainly due to Dylan being up all night crying, screaming and fussing till the cows came home. Hard to deal with, especially with other kids, a life, working full time and trying to be nice. Oh I am not complaining but in the past I used to enjoy blogging at night, but the lack of sleep caught up with me, (plus my husband hogs the lap top to look at cars when I put HG TV on!)

So here we are 6 months older, Dylan is so cute during the day! Squeaks and giggles, hugs, skipping, dancing, running, and eating! He loves animals and trains with all his heart. I have honestly never ever see someone more captivated by a good meal or snack. He is sweet and adorable as evidenced by the way he can still melt me, even after he has kept me up all night!

Things are the same comfortable pace. I am married to my best friend (No not the dog silly!) Emily is in 8th grade, Claire is 11. Bailey and I still run every day, in fact we had our 1st dog and human race this weekend. It was awesome! So much fun. The kids loved it too. 150 dogs with 150 humans, running the miles away.

So, hello again my friends out there. I have missed everyone and am going to catch up tonight on all the blogs I have been a missin!

3 comments:

Bobby said...

WOW, we missed you guys! So glad you had a little time in your VERY busy day to update us. I think I blog to escape the day. Lucky for us Lily sleeps from 8:30pm-ish to 7:00am, most nights. Not bragging, just impressed with you - still running with all you've got on your plate. Maybe I should run more and blog less, I know I'd weigh a lot less!!

Bobby said...

PS - Great pictures!

mam said...

Great to hear from you again. Wow, Dylan looks REALLY different -- adorable as always but much more a boy than a baby!

Yeah, nights are not good at our house either. Ick. Don't even like to think about it durnig daytime hours, actually!

Thanks for the update.