About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Monday, October 8, 2007

First mountain

My 2 favorite human men. (The other man is my dog).

We took a short hike to the top of Owl Mountain. The fall colors we incredible.


"Mommy, I hope you brought another diaper!"

Clearly being carried up and down a mountain is very exhausting!

Dylans mountaintop commentary....

7 comments:

S. said...

Beautiful! You have some handsome men in your life! The leaves are just gorgeous!

Karen said...

Love the pics! Dylan is such a cutie! He looks like a natural outdoors man.

Anonymous said...

Looks really pretty up there. I can't our kid to stay awake in that backpack!

mam said...

All the beauty, but the best thing to do is eat shoes and rocks. So adorable!

Della Rose said...

Charisa and family -
I have been watching and following you much of your journey. Dylan is so gorgeous I can't stand it. Looking forward to seeing you and hearing your stories again.
big, BIG hug
Della

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see you guys had such a great time.. Dylan is so cute ......

Miss you

Jennifer

4D said...

Lovely! Lake Placid is one beuatiful spot. We have camped there a few times (not that far from us Canadians).

Keep smilin!