About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Friday, October 5, 2007

Lake Placid mini break








Every year around my birthday Chris will humor me and actually, willingly hike a large mountain with me. So every year we come back to my favorite place in the world. Lake Placid NY. We got engaged on the top of one of the high peaks and I cannot wait to get Dylan up the mountain. I bought a kelty backpack at the local consignment store and will try it out tomorow. We had a nice ride and Dylan was a trooper. Bailey was a nervous wreck, weird, cause he is a seasoned car rider. He ended up with his big monkey self sitting on the floor on top of a can of formula and jars of baby food. Ok, totally random, but has anyone ever passed gas and blamed it on the dog? Can somone tell the difference? Our converstaion this weekend is centered around this topic! Glad we are parents of three! I will let you know tomorrows topic.
We had a great diner at the cottage. We did take out and sat on the lower deck on the lake, drinks and all. Best view, best company, my men and me! The girls were with their dad. Normally I work this weekend but am off for another month. Will post some fall views tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband always blames his on any of our dogs, usually the closest one BUT I can always tell by the look on his face when it is him and when it is the dog!

Bobby said...

Wesley always blames it on Lily. Funny thing is now Lily has taken to pointing to me when there is a odor.