About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dylan's 1st Birthday!

Happy Birthday little man! I can't believe he's a year old already. Just to keep you updated Dylan has become quite the little walker. He prefers it over crawling and will even protest when you're holding him. His love of cars and trucks is still in full swing as is his favorite game "Chase me!" Charisa is still the love of his life as she should be. She is an amazing Mom and we are all lucky to have her. I have filled the role of playmate which is a wonderful thing as well. My Mom came over tonight and celebrated with us. Nothing fancy but we all had a great time. Dylan got a ball tent from my Mom which I'm sure will bring many smiles in the future. She also brought her famous strawberry short cake that was enjoyed by everyone. Dylan was a huge fan of the strawberry's, the cake, not so much.
All in all it was a wonderful 1st birthday. Once again we took many pictures and we promise to post them as soon as we can.

To my son-I just wanted to tell you that your mother and I love you so much. How when I look at you and think of you growing up I hope that life brings you nothing but happiness. I want you yo know that we will always be here for you. You have become my world and the joy you bring into my life leaves me speechless. I look forward to sharing everything and anything you experience. You are truly a blessing. So until tomorrow, sweetest dreams to you my son. We love you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dylan!

Bobby said...

Hey Chris helping out with the blog might get you out of the dog house for snoring! It is nice to see another father-blogger. It gets so loney for us. All the babies from our group are now growing up too fast. Next thing you know Dylan will want the keys to the Spider! Happy Birthday big D!

mam said...

Happy birthday kiddo -- I'm so glad you ended up with just the right family for you, and you for them.

Della Rose said...

Happy B-day to Dylan and happy day to the family. Wow - such a long way from last summer and all the waiting and then the house...the look on Charisa's face during the varied debacles surrounding getting into that beautiful home! I think you are the best perosn/mom Charisa...and your family shows up shining (everyone including the dog!) in your photos. Don't worry about losing stuff - you can always get more... I even heard there is a mind-bank somewhere LOL!