About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy birthday Da da!


Happy birthday to my awesome dad. You always make me laugh and smile.

You also feed me some pretty good food, and I cannot wait until my mouth is big enough to sink into one of your sandwiches. They look good.

You also always play with me, and are never ever too tired or too busy.

We all love you.

Yesterday was your birthday, you were 32. Mom said something about she is happy you are finally catching up to her. Why do we all get older every year except for her? How long has she been the same age? Ok, back to you...you took me to your favorite car place. The Stables in Peapack. You showed me my first Ferrari, but I liked the red classic 1966 Mustang.

Good thing Mommy likes cars too!

I love the way you hold me and make me feel safe and warm.

You even saved me from that great big horned scary goat thingy!

The best part is all the cool things you teach me, you are the best Da da in the world and I love you so so much!

5 comments:

mam said...

I just love the shape of his eyes...so striking and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a great post!

Michele said...

Terrific pictures and beautiful thoughts for a obviously very special daddy. Have a great day!

Bobby said...

Happy Birthday Chris. You have a beautiful family. Dylan liked the Mustang? Must have been the cute horsey on the grill, I mean the horse on the Ferrari looks so angry!

Karen said...

Girl, he is just too cute! So glad you found your camera cable.