About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I have so many wonderful pictures..but...

Guess who lost the camera cable, AGAIN! Ugh you cannot take me anywhere because I will loose something. My friends marvel at the fact that I have not lost Dylan yet. I think I am burning out from working full time, running a house, and being a mom to 3 kids. Example, worked all weekend, 12 hour shift get home at midnight, Sat and Easter Sunday, wake up every 3-4 hours with Dylan screaming, Chris snoring, and I COMPLETELY forgot about Claire's parent/teacher conference Monday morning at 8am! WHen the teacher and CLaire told me that I blew off the meeting I felt horrible. Like instead of working in an ER all weekend I was on the streets smoking crack! I am actually embarrassed at how tired I am. Claire got straight A's, thank God! But here I go forgetful senile me.

So far 2 sets of keys, 2 camera cables, Checkbook, parent teacher meeting, waist-line, mind, and many other little odds and ends. Vanished

Is there hope for me, or is this early Alzeimer's? At least I remember to turn off the stove.

3 comments:

mam said...

Seriously, given that schedule, I'd count turning off the stove as a MAJOR victory and job well done. I can't imagine that kind of energy. Hats off, superwoman.

By the way, Simon ate a whole container of cottage cheese we left on the table for about 5 minutes after Lucy's dinner last night...he's not satisfied with JUST the flung food.

Bobby said...

WOW. If I didn't have to ever sleep I could keep up with your schedule! That being said, I’d love it if you could find the camera cable and post some of those beautiful pictures of Dylan. I mean who needs sleep!!!!

Bobby said...

By the way, more Kenny G on the radio recently MISSED you guys big time!