About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

He is moving...fast!

Thanks to my new digital converter driver, I am free of the camera cables that I always loose. I may loose this new device...but they are in stock EVERYWHERE, and are cheap! So I can blog and post and have some fun.


Dylan is walking! he turned one and the buzzer went off. All get up and go, no more pick me up. He holds up his hand, wiggles his fingers, as in "let's go", and we are off. If I try to pick him up he puts 50 pound weights in each pocket and turns into jelly. The man wants to walk, and fall and hit his head, and eat dirt and rocks. He also loves to throw his food. When he is full or fussy he rolls it around like hot dice and then...FLING! After awhile this looses its charm, so I went back to feeding him. Not to be outdone he now spits out the food, mashes it into a mess and then wham! across the room. Bailey could not be happier, I think they have a secret pact.

4 comments:

mam said...

Oh, that food throwing. Lucy does it to, and it's seriously the MOST ANNOYING THING about her. She also throws her sippy cup when she's done, but just when she's done with her immediate sipping needs...she wants it again in a few minutes. If you figure out how to stop this, PLEASE let me know.

Bobby said...

Alright, you da man! As for the throwing food thing, I think Wesley has put on 5lbs since Lily came home!

Catherine said...

I can't believe he has gotten so big?! Didn't you just go to Vietnam to get him???? He is too cute for words :)

Anonymous said...

That is groovy that you have something that works now!