About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Friday, April 11, 2008

To Claire

Claire you are the Dylan Whisperer. You calm down his fiercest storms. You show so much love and devotion for your family and I am so proud of you. You gentle spirit makes even going to the food market enjoyable. Everyone loves you, ...we love you to the moon and back. You are the kind of daughter of fairy tales and fantasy...but you are real! You are my joy and my life. Thank you for being you, my Claire-bear. I love you! This is a tribute to your spirit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my Gosh how cute.. I can't believe Claire is so, so, big now.. and Dylan looks like an entirely different child.. I can't wait to see them the end of May into June...

I am going to eat them up...

Jennifer

mam said...

Oh, that brought tears to my eyes...and, more than anything, made me consider more seriously making Lucy a big sister some day. Wonderful.

Bobby said...

When we first found out we’d be traveling together I went to your blog and saw your beautiful girls. I think it was the first picture you posted on your blog. It was a family shot with Chris and even the dog. Seeing your beautiful girls made me want to get Lily that much sooner. Claire’s smiling face makes you want to smile too. You guys are a wonderful family. I’m lucky to have the pleasure of knowing you. Maybe one day We’ll get to meet the rest of the family!