About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

One great day!

Little Miss Liberty!

Dylan the turtle

Why I don't eat meat...
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEheE99oMy72DtuDS5PFhtApwscWc2NYWhb_wIGnXBV43JFbEQ07K5xTQhjy0lx4X0mKolp31KZbW_pwxUtR1cHqGarAWIDDvTsJgQcSlmvLYLWLT-zXnCfQqd0bMNTqdJDpfldX5VjmD04/s1600-h/DSCN2834.JPG">
Claire loves to pose

If a bunny looked like Dylan

I really could squeeze them!

My mothers day gift

The tree climber

Claire and Balto

Dosen't Emily look thrilled to be in the "children's zoo"?

My happy turtle Claire



My wish came true today when we all went to the Central Park Zoo. We took the train and subway there and walked all over central park. I love to people watch and central park is great for that! We had fun at the zoo. Dylan loves birds and chickens. I think he would have been happy hanging out in the park and chasing pidgeons. Claire loves EVERYTHING! A cuter little girl could not be possible, because this one is the president of cute island. As you can see, she is the only one that will pose. Dylan moves at the speed of light, and Emily squirms when asked to anything that might call attention to her and make her look uncool.

It is all any mother could ask for. 3 wonderful kids that keep me busy and focused. A loving husband that does not care about my thighs, and a weimaraner with a glass of red wine waiting for me when we get home.

Oh and this... Claire wrote this poem for me. I love it! She floors me.

My Mommy...
Her delicate hands so smooth
Her deep, sparkling, hazel green eyes
Her beautiful, friendly, and heart-warming smile
Her silky, short, shiny hair

My Mommy...I remember...
Having a blast going to see" National Treasure Book of Secrets" together
Helping her pick an outfit for her 2nd Anniversary (she looked like a fisherman)
Going to see "Underdog" in Lake Placid (my sister, mom, and I were the only ones there!
Baking and cooking with each other.

My Mommy...THank you for...
Being a role model for me by teaching me right from wrong
For helping with homework
For Adopting me...

My Mommy...
I love her!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day! Looks like yours was great!

mam said...

Oh my god, Charisa, that poem brought me to tears. What wonderful kiddos...and I LOVE Emily's "too cool for this" look.

You looked like a fisherman on your 2nd anniversary? That I'd like to see.

Bobby said...

Ok, that's too darn cute! Even if it isn't cool I wish I was in the pictures. I took the train out of Baton Rouge. I had to ride with a bunch of old guys who kept asking me for money and had to sleep on hay. Then I had to jump off at the next stop ;)

Anonymous said...

Your girls have the greatest hair. I love the poem you got. Zubin is envious of a walking Dylan.

Della Rose said...

Charissa -
This poem made my tears well up! How beautiful, how wonderful for you both to have each other...

Smiling with you