About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

My guys!







A part of me gets weak when I see these two together. I love them both so dearly I have to take a deep breath sometimes. I call Chris "the fun guy" because when Dylan see him he lights up and shines! Chris plays with him from morning to night, and has much more patience than I do. The bond they share humbles me, confirms how beautiful, and simple love is. A family is a gift so wonderful, so strong.

Tomorrow the girls come back home from camp and I cannot wait until we all are together again. I really am thankful for the grace and beauty of these incredible people in my life.

3 comments:

mam said...

Oh, the holding hands just KILLS me. So sweet, so sweet.

Anonymous said...

I love how similar they look!

Bobby said...

And they are blessed to have you.