About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy birthday Claire












Some cute little girl turned 10 on Sunday! How can I stop her from growing up? Last night when I called in from work she announced that she was wearing her red dress because she felt like twirling around the house in something pretty! Her little comments are priceless and I want to keep her in my pocket forever.

We lost a hamster Taco 2 weeks ago. She escaped. We looked EVERYWHERE! After 2 weeks I gave up and started sniffing/smelling for any....remains? I am compulsive and
all I can say thank God the hamster appeared after her extended vacation, because my sniffing is annoying, and no one would blame Chris for leaving. She (the hamster) is rested and 2 cats and 1 big goofy dog are not the wiser.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun party. Love the glasses and the hats. Happy birthday.