About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

The little gardener






Our mornings are simple. We walk Claire to school (1 mile), Bailey comes along as well. We go for a run (Dyaln in the stroller, Bailey pulls us). We come home and water the plants, weed and tidy up the garden. I love the routine. Dylan loves to help. My heart is like this big lump in my chest always ready to overflow with love for this little boy. He has my heart, he has my soul. Corny...yes. Sweet, loveable and certified heart tugging. He loves to smell the rosemary and the lavender. He has to look at every flower, touch all the rocks, and run up and down the path. He calls the squirels "kitty!", chipmonks too! All things cute and furry are "kitty!" Everything is wonderful when this little guy is around. He is like prozac. I am so blessed. Dylan there are so many little things you so that touch me. I love you little man.

4 comments:

mam said...

LOVE that last photo; he looks like he's been caught doing something naughty...illicit troweling. Adorable.

Jen said...

OK, I think Jeremy is the cutest Vietnamese boy I know...but that Dylan could give him a run for the title. Cute, Cute, Cute!

Anonymous said...

He looks like a big help. I love his hair! It goes beyond the typical Asian boy look.

Bobby said...

I don’t know what I’m more jealous of, all that hair, or the fact that you guys are already wearing jackets!