About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just an afternoon...just one, please?





Can you imagine a life where all you worried about was which couch, bed or pillow you could get unlimited sleep in? Then in your next life come back as one of my pets.

I have to admit that ever since I saw Marley and Me, I have been especially in love with all of them, my favorite being Bailey. He is just wonderful with the kids, and I love him far too much!

A temper tantrum update... We have been tantrum free for almost a week now. I realize Dylan's limits more and have adjusted our days to avoid random encounters with balls that not ours! Dylan is growing so much and is all about animals, colors and numbers. Loves to count, loves to color, and loves to play chase. Little boys really love to rough house. Very cute, he chatters away the days. My favorite words are MOE! (No), and BONGE BOD (sponge bob), he will, willingly repeat them for me all day long, as I cannot get enough.

3 comments:

Bobby said...

Over here the favorite words are – MINE, LILY DO, WHY WHY (When Super Why is about to come on) and of course NO!!! That’s just the morning before her morning cup of coffee!

Anonymous said...

First off, I love lazy dogs. They are the best.

Second, it is funny what our kids get into. They are all their quirky little selves.

Smitheroni said...

Hahaha - Just happened upon your blog from the Broccoli Guy listing and it gave me a laugh on a most exhausting day. Our little terror turned two today and about wore me out. Someday I will take photos of our toilet to further document such events.

Joanie
www.xanga.com/smitheroni