About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

We have a camera cable!

SO I am back to blogging. Thank you Bobby for hooking me up with the camera cable on line store. We are moving in about 10 days and are so very happy! We are having things worked on at the new house so when we close it will be very easy. The owner is not living there and has let us move stuff in. TOmorrow we are having appliance delevered and then next weekend new kitchen counter tops! I am so very grateful. Our house is still under contract despite the fact that our underground oil tank failed!!!! Yuck, We are waiting for the soil test samples, but the tank failed due to some air above the line of the oil so we will just have to fix it. $$$$$$!!!!! But we really need to close and move on and suck it up. I would nver want the new home owners to deal with this problem. So I will fix it.

We bought a tree and put it up. It was looking rather lop sided on the bottom, when Claire told me that the dog's nail clippers cut the tree so well! Dylan is amazing. Raised with dogs he crawls over and up your leg and begs for whatever food you are eating. Full belly or not. this kid loves to eat .

These are 3 generations of Wolf men!

Our new house

What sisters do to their brothers hair, or if DYlan were a girl!

Dylan's yogurt beard...

Just to make the public aware that weim's have a very hard life. Call 1800-save-a-weim-from-working-2-hard.

Dylan and Bailey's front door secret, Bailey, "I took a dump in the yard". Dylan, "I took a dump in my pants".

Looking outside.

I just love this picture!

These boots were made fro walking!

Halloween Kisses.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey mommy!I can't wait to move!I am going to see my friends!Ilove the ailien picture of mr.d.It looks sooooooooooooooo funny!I think you meant to put boots for walkinginstead of fro.
LOL.bye!

Carissa said...

Wow those pictures were so worth the wait! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Cavatica said...

I love these pictures!

Bobby said...

Great new pictures!!!! Love them all! Merry Christmas to the whole family.

christine said...

Hi Charisa,
Merry Christmas. The pictures are awesome!!!...
Love,
Christine