About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Into the woods...



We all took a long weekend up to Lake Placid, so I could go hiking and the kids could complain about it, I mean to spent time as a family and relax. Dylan was a natural and I really think he will be the one to join Bailey and me on our mission to hike the 47 high peaks.

We all look like such a together family, above arguing and screaming and fits and tantrums right? Our car ride home went like this....Claire shrieking taking everything away from Dylan causing him to wail. Then she would laugh and shriek this annoying high pitched sound that you just want to run away from. At this point Emily would have enough and hit her on the head then the shrieking would get LOUDER and more high pitched. At one point I actually told her that next year, if she did not behave, I would board her at a kennel, no a weasel farm and she would end up in a cage. She could care less, her mission in life is to piss me off. After an 3 hours of this, everyone finally quiets down and the farting begins. Aside from this we had a great time.















3 comments:

mam said...

Wow, those are shockingly -- I mean it, shockingly -- beautiful photos.

Anonymous said...

Can I drive in my own car?

That is a hoot.

Great pictures of the kids. I like that you still carry Dylan. I dont know if that would work in our house. Zubin is not fond of being strapped to my back.

Bobby said...

"and the farting begins" - Oh that Chris!