About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!!!


To my son,



I just wanted to say Happy Birthday and let you know how proud I am of you and how much I love you. You make my life complete in ways I never knew existed. Know too that you are always on my mind and forever in my heart. You are the best son a father could hope for and the answer to my prayers.


All my love always,

Dad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!
(Hi Dad)

Anonymous said...

Dear DADEEEE!!!!!!!
I love you and can we play chase me for 10 hours today? THen you can tickle me, I can have a BABA, then Blankee, then you can hold me and tell me you love me. I love all those things about you and so much more.
And can I have your little black car?
Love,
Dylan

Bobby said...

Chris you da man!