About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Harry Potter or Dylan?


Okay... I'm not REALLY a person that can handle waiting for too many weeks, all the while staring at my beautiful son's picture, missing all his litle baby firsts. All the while juggling a full time job, 2 kids on summer vacation, many pets, yard work, and an old house. Oh and all the computer time, reading blogs, scanning emails for hidden messages that may mean we could go to Vietanam sooner or later. The paper chase continues.

But what I really want to know is this...Could I be in Vietnam when the final Harry Potter book hits the shelves on July 21st? Will I still be in limbo? Where will you be ? I know my daughter will be in borders getting her preordered copy. God help the store if they run out of books!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want the book for the plane.

Anonymous said...

Dear mommy,

I am so excited for Dylan and the 7th Harry Potter book.Everyone knows that I will be a great big sister.I am so great with kids.I will help you with Dylan because I am great with kids.You are the best mom in the world!!!!!!!!