About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

My little Baker


































I have to admit that one of the most fun things about being a mom is baking. Claire my little sweetie loves to bake. I used to bake with her because I pulled her out of preschool because it was awful, and spent the year home with her. A girly to her soul. Loves baking, make up, jewelery, shoes and more shoes. I took her into NY to see Dora at radio city. Then I brought her into FAO Schwartz, but the best for her by far was Tiffany's. The sales people treated her like a princess, showing her 20,000 dollar turtle watches and 75,000 bird pins. They even let her touch the gems! My favorite part was the doorman who stoped the revolving door...just for us. I wish I could have bought something, but too pricey for me.

Claire is a poet in her heart. She is caring and compassionate. She loves to help others and is terrific with little kids. Almost 9 she barely weighs 45 pounds soaking wet, and is the size of a 5 year old. Don't let her size fool you, she is very mighty. She loves to give me a hard time and has her own way of doing EVERYTHING! I have to say, she loves me with her entire heart, and sees the world with insightful eyes.

She will be an incredible big sister. There is a magic about her. Everyone who knows her loves her. I watch her navigate the hall in school, she is stopped by almost everyone for a hug or a pat. She always leaves me notes on my pillow, and messages on my cell phone. Once when she was mad at me, she buried her nose in a book. Between pages she would look up and give me this evil glare. Clearly she was displeased with me. Then I noticed the title on the book,...."101 ways to be a better Mother"!!! LOL !!...as mad as she was making me I was laughing inside. Claire honey mommy loves you, to the moon and back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I come over and eat? That looks tasty.