About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Hope ?

This is not me, arms up into the sunshine, high on life, diggin the universe. It is a random stock photo.




I wish it was me, not exactly in that pose, but feelin the light. What does that mean? I just want to feel more... like there will be a day (very, very, soon) when we will get our travel date, to go to Vietnam to get our chubby little man. The agency sent up new pictures yesterday, four in all, and he is just plain cute. Big wide nose, soul rimmed eyes, dimples on his hands. How can you look at a hand, and love it. This girl can! He shows a 4 different emotions in each picture. Kind of like me. Sometimes I can have far too many emotions going on at once, (esp when I have PMS, which seems like all the time,lately).

So, this will be the new and improved me. The me with a good attitude, a person of stongness and fortitude (is that a real word, and what does it mean). I will be a mental health role model. A perfect picture of a very happy waiting (12 week!!!) adoptive parent. I will not worry about anything (like my son getting older without me, fleas, the stockmarket, no travel dates, agency thingy's, summer almost being over), no worries. Just hope.

Hope that tomorrow is a day closer to holding my son. Hope that my daughters can delight in the joy of their baby brother. Monday is a new week (week 13 but who really is counting anyway?), and MAYBE I will hear something good.

No comments: