About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Dylan Goes to New Hope (kinda).

Mom and Dad take a day trip to New Hope Pa.
Everywhere we go we bring a picture of Dylan.
Even when we go out to dinner, we prop his picture on the salt and pepper shakers.
We really...REALLY...cannot wait to travel to Vietnam to bring him home. The weather was beautiful. We could not resist buying Dylan his first pair of Robeez shoes. We fell in love with the hippos. So, in the meantime we walked around, went out for some dinner, and drinks at these fun outdoor cafes.People waching is one of my favorites, and there were many vintage cars and motorcycles to look at.
I thought Dylan would love the hogs!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charisa-

We need to get together. Seriously. Guess what my husband does? Brings Zubin's picture in the car and tells him "When you are here, we wont leave you in the hot car like we are going to now." Yep, the pic goes everywhere.

Super cool.

mam said...

Robeez are great -- I didn't plan on buying any because I work for a big shoe company and have plenty of adorable shoes for the Kid, but I found out that Robeez has a great shoe donation program and they gave us a bunch of free shoes to bring to Vietnam for the orphanage, and since then I've been a big fan. The Kid wore her first pair yesterday -- they stay on like nobody's business!

christine said...

Hi there,
Adorable picture of Chris and Dylan's picture...Proud daddy, for sure!!!
Christine

The 4 Moore's said...

Robeez donated 25 pairs of shoes to the Lang Son province when we traveled to go get Lilah. When I found out about their heart and soul program I was instantly a Robeez fan forever. I now want to buy a pair for every friend with a new baby, to support a company that does so much.