About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Friday, May 11, 2007


Next year, when take our trip to our favorite spot in the world (Lake Placid), we will be a family of 5! I know that everyone is hoping that a baby will slow me down on the long, strenuous hike we take..WRONG! We will still enjoy all that these mountains have to offer, only now I'll need an infant carrier instead of a backpack. Someone else will have to carry the snacks (emilyandclaire)! Sorry guys, but mommy loves the mountains. Dylans last name is Dihn which means Summit! God knows more than we give him credit for.

1 comment:

The 4 Moore's said...

Charisa,
Congrats on getting your blog started, it looks great! You're going to be addicted just like me soon! I didn't know you were an ER nurse, I am a Neuro ICU RN. So hello to someone I now know who works as hard as me! Your daughters are beautiful! I'll hope for you the wait to travel will go by quickly!!