About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Snuggle bunny boy.

Some people have these cutting edge blogs that address social issues. Their writing is fantastic, their words make you hunger for more...
...I will address the great need that weimaraners have for sleeping...
..and sucking on their woobies. I feel bad for any weim that in fact cannot release his energy and basic need to cuddle 24/7.
Clearly I have gone to the dogs as I firmly support my dogs weird habbit of sucking on any stuffed animal, soft object ot blanket. He calls his toys-" squirrel".
You can say, "Bailey, go get your squirrel", and he will drop everything (as he has so much to do), and come running back with anything he can find. How is that for smart? I think I am a squirrel enabler.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome dog! Mine is fat, lazy, and farts a lot...he's a bulldog though, what can you expect?!

dreamer said...

how old is your weimeraner?

charisa said...

Bailey is 2, and he is such a love bug. Weims are almost human sometimes