About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Monday, May 21, 2007

There will be a new man in town!

After a 12 shift, when I come home at night, I should go to bed and get that sleep that I am deprived of. But no. The Ergo Baby Carrier that I ordered arrived. Hubby is not home yet either, it is midnight, I open the baby carrier. I try it on, and wish I had a baby to put in it. I wonder what it feels like with some weight in it? I think the weim is not a good idea, Molly the corgi is sweet, but old and a tad bit narley. So I grab the cats and place them in the carrier and march around the house. Cats hate the Ergo! I really think I have lost it, but I kind of remember, 10 years ago before going to China for Emily, I put my poodle in a baby bjorn. So I think I have been crazy for a long time. My dear sweet husband was wearing the carrier this morning when I came downstairs for coffee. He looks good in it I think. I guess he resisted the urge to put our pets in it.














I went to the consignment store today and bought these cute little clothes for Dylan. I had so much fun. It turned into a social hour. Trying to figure out his size, a few mom's loaned me their babies for models. I also met a man who just returned for Latvia with his 2 daughters. The girls are 6 and 8, they are his wife's and his 1st children. The adoption took over 1 year of traveling back and forth. He said the girls are thriving with all the love and attention. He said every morning they scream out the window "Bye mommy, we love you", as his wife heads out to work. They sound like happy little girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure the cats would love the carrier. We have been threatening ours.

I am a big consignment store junkie. If only we lived closer. . we have some great ones here in Buffalo.

K said...

We did the same thing, only 1 cat a time. one liked it, the other didn't!