About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

For my Wife

Hello. I just wanted to take a moment and acknowledge the creator of this blog my wonderful and loving wife. If you haven't already guessed she is the "glue"of our family and the reason behind every one of our smiles. I am the lucky one who gets to call her my wife aand mother of our children. I know I speak for all of us when I say we are truly blessed to have you as is Dylan whose stolen all of our hearts. Charisa I love you more than words can say and I couldn't have asked for a better person to share my life with. You make even the waiting somehow tolerable. I look forward to each day with you and cannot wait to start raising our son together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww!