About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Who thought they would ever end up here?

I know it was only a matter of time, but what could a poor sick-of-waiting-for-a-travel-date-to-Vietnam mother to do?











I can pose the animals in the crib. (don't worry I put a towel down, and my OCD self will wash the bedding).






Molly seems kind of bored but comfy.

Twinkle is very happy with the idea of her new bed.







...and Mitten? She really loves the mobile!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My cats have been all over that crib. Are you kidding? Somewhere new to sleep?

Karen said...

Congrats on getting the crib up! We are hoping for all our furniture to come in next week! When do you expect to travel? July or August for us, I pray!
The crib looks great!

Mrs.B said...

Thank you for sharing your blog with me. I wa wondering what province your son was in and when you hope travel?

dreamer said...

your weimeraner is gorgeous... we have one too. The light and excitement of our animal world... she drives the older dalmatian crazy, ruling the house, ruling her world...