About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Fathers Day, my love...

To Dylan on fathers day,
Hello my little man, I just wanted t let you know how much your father loves you. I know he has not met you yet, but you live inside his heart, and are a part of his soul.
Just the thought of you brings tears to his eyes. He could talk about you all night long. I of course love to listen, because you are also my favorite thought. You father loves cars. He loves cars most of all material things. If an exotic one goes down the road he looses his train of thought, and wants to chase it (like Bailey with motorcycles). A perfect day for him is sleeping late, drinking coffee, eating meat, and fixing or driving his car, watching the history channel, James Bond, or Beverly hill 90210. He knows every episode of 90210. He drives a black porsche speedster. He has blonde swirly hair. Your name is Dylan. I'm sorry little man. you'll love the car when you are bigger/
There will be spiderman, fantastic four, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Batman, Superman, and lots and lots of cars. I hope you like meat, because your dad could live on it, and I am not a big fan. Just give the hiking thing a chance for me, because no one else craves it like me.
The swirly hair thing...we will have to work on dad.
Your dad will teach you how to be a good man, and a polite man who always has good manners, like opening doors for others, giving up your seat, being kind and friendly. He will always have your back, and make you feel safe and loved. He will do everything he can to make your dreams come true.
So my little man, until we can come and take you home. I pray that God will continue to keep you safe, and blessed. We are always thinking about you. We love you to the moon, and back.

2 comments:

S. said...

Awww, sounds like your son will have a great daddy!

mam said...

wow, this brings tears to my eyes! (and i think i'm going to steal your idea for my own blog post today -- thanks!)