About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Friday, June 1, 2007

The Past Year...

Last year in March I married my best friend Chris. We had a wonderful wedding. The only problems was, there were no dogs allowed. This is Bailey, our weim (he does not know he is a dog). We dressed him up in his tuxedo anyway and put his picture with Molly (the dog) dressed up as a bride, on a table in the reception room.
Molly knows she is a dog and is really okay with it. Bailey will cuddle with her when the humans are not around, because he believes he is kind and she needs atttention too! We all know he cuddles with her because he is very needy and likes to be held all the time. Molly does not like to dress up because according to Bailey, "she is the dog", and everyone knows that dogs hate getting dressed up!
So we had this beautiful wedding, and these are my 2 favorite photos. I love to dance with Claire, she was my little honey all night. We said vows to each other, and wrote vows to the kids. We exchanged rings, and we gave them bracelets.
We all had our first dance as a family to 100 Years by Five for Fighting. It was our first night as a couple, and Chris joined our very female family. I am so happy that we all have each other, and Dylan will make 5...opps...sorry , Bailey told me that would be a family of 6, plus one dog called Molly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Love the pics.

S. said...

What beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

I think you need a beach redo so the dogs can come.