About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

At last...





Well all I can say is... Thank you God! You have given us the sweetest, happiest baby. He was so well cared for. he is a perfect ray of sunshine. Happy smiling. He hugs, nestles his sweet little self into your arms and neck, He loves to be kissed and squeezed and he even opens his mouth to to kiss and gives kisses freely. We are in love, this child is amazing. It was long day,I will write more later.

13 comments:

christine said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS PERFECT.....can not wait to hear how things are going...

Christine

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

He still has the bracelets! What a wonderful keepsake! He is wonderful and perfect.
Congratulations!
Patty

Kim said...

He is sooo sweet and looks sooo happy. Have a wonderful visit in VN and safe journey back home.
Kim

LaLa said...

What a great smile!!! So happy for you!

Anonymous said...

What a dream come true... Thank God... Funny enough he and Chris have the same hair style...


Love you guys

Jennifer

Dawn said...

Oh my gosh, he is adorable!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how happy and comfortable he is with you two already. He is adorable! Congratulations!
Stacey

Mary said...

Oh he is beautiful!!! Congratulations and enjoy!

Mary (Ernabel)
on WC Yahoo Group

Anonymous said...

He looks so happy! Just wanted to say hi and we are so excited to see him in person. I hope everything is going well and hope to see more pictures soon.
Chris, Brian, and Arnie

Michelle and Peter said...

Congrats he is so cute. Hope you all have a safe trip. I can't wait to hear about more of your journey.

Michelle

Julie said...

Congratulations! What a cutie! I am so happy to hear that he is now in your arms!

Julie Harmon

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, he is just the cutest little thing!! I am so happy for you guys! I can't believe how well adjusted and attached he is - he must've had incredible care at the orphanage! Congrats you your family Charisa!

Tami said...

He is beautiful. I'm so happy for y'all.