About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Gratitude.....

I would like to take a minute to thank the awesome women in my life...

First there is my mom...what t can I say...I love her so!


My mother has been there for me through everything. And I mean everything. No one on this planet has loved me more than her. She is the #1 fan of me, more than me. I have never been so lucky to have such a wonderful mother as her. She has shown me love, thick and thin, sickness and health. She is- till death do us part. I am amazed at her courage and spark. Thank you mom for always being there for me. For easing the pain, so all your hugs and kisses. I love you so so much! I would have never made it to number 3 if it was not for your help. You are such a terrific grandma to Em and Claire. I am so blessed to have you here to know Dylan, you are the answer to all my prayers. I am the mom I am because of you! You are such a fun person!

The next amazing woman in my life is my Aunt Irene...

She is also there for me no matter what. She is like a 2nd mother to me. My children are also blessed to have her in their life. She is my Fathers sister, raised during the depression. She has been my role model for working. Ever since I remember I always waited for her to come home from work. Her work ethic is awesome! Never sick, always there, working hard, being the best you can be. She taught me about financial freedom. Always a saver, but so generous to me. She has helped me bring Dylan home. I am so blessed that he will know you as well. What you have given me in this world is security, a sense of what is essential. You taught me to work my butt off! I love you for that...

And these little ladies? What can I say...

Emily and Claire, you have given me the greatest gift of all. You have given me the gift of being your mom. Plain and simple my greatest blessing in this world... Knowing and loving these 2 girls! They humble me, make me proud, make me crazy, drop me to my knees with joy. I have never ever had such an experience that makes me feel so alive. You both are beautiful, strong girls and I am blessed to have you as my daughters. You are going to give Dylan so much love and attention. I cannot wait to see you as role models in his life.
Emily, Claire, Aunt Irene and Mom... I love you all.. I am grateful for your influence in my life. Thank you... I love you!

No comments: