About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Sooner that later.






Sooner than later he will be our little man, Em and Claire's little brother. We cannot know what tomorrow brings. We have spent the day whith Zubin, Nicoles baby, and he is just so mellow sweet and loves to smiles and coo. Then he eats, then he sleeps.
We wrapped all the gifts and are getting up and 4am to leave for Lang son by 5am. So we will have him in the morning. We are in a jet lagged fog of bliss. Cannot wait to fall deeper in love with our son. My husband had better share!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charisa and Chris.. I am so excited.. I check the blog all the time.. I can't wait to see the pictures of you holding him....

Love and prayers to you guys..

Jennifer

Dawn said...

I am glad that you are there safe and sound. I cannot wait to see more pictures and I will be following your journey. What hotel are you all at??

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

We're keeping track of your progress and waiting for new pictures of the baby. Almost there...
Congratulations!
Patty