About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm bored, so bored!

Ho hum. Here I am waiting to confirm my loose travel date. I am wearied, feelin dull, uninspired. None of my little "tricks" are working for me anymore....

...I check the phones, cell and home line, check my emails, check other people's blog. When I have confirmed that NOTHING is going on, I find something else to do. Something else is cleaning, running, playing or hanging out wih the girls, going to the gym, planning my attire for Vietnam (including shoes), checking airfares, reading, and looking travel stuff for Vietnam, and planning on cutting more of my hair! Not always in that order. So everyone out there who thought I might be a deep, spiritual person...sorry! That deep stuff will come back, I just need to hold my son. That's all. I just need to know when.

No comments: