About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Thursday, September 6, 2007

15 pounds of perfection.



Dylan had his clinic appointment to get cleared for his visa. He is 15 pounds, ad 64 cm long. The Md there loved him (he is charmng with the ladies). He does have a left ear infection which explains the vomiting and a mild wheeze. So he is now on some meds. This could also be why he has been so fussy at night. Poor man. he had some new tricks. He has this moose toy, and when you say kiss the moose he does and then cracks up. he is now on his tummy singing to his moose and firefly! Such an easy kid to please, effortless to love unconditionally with all your heart.




We were clipped today crossing the street by a teen girl on a bike. She ran into my leg and arm and narrowly missed Dylans head! I of course yelled at her and then burst into tears. I mean the traffic is crazy. All the scooters on my right thundering down the road and she is going straight into the mess from my left. This is the only thing I hate about Hanoi.


Dylan can scoot across the bed, he lifts u his but, and then propels himself forward on his face. We call him the bulldozer.




Chris is leaving tomorrow. I feel lonely already. I enjoy my best friend. We are waiting to hear form the Us gov. From 12-3 we are sent to our rooms to wait for the call.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one active boy. I am sorry his ear hurts but meds will help!

Anonymous said...

He is so stinking cute and I am not at all bias... He looks like a bulldog when he is doing that move..

Put mister man with and ear infection and he didn't even fuss that much....

Good news, my moved got put off a week so I will still be in NJ when you get home.. I get to hold little man..

When ever you are lonely just call your ER family, we love you... and thank goodness for Skype...

Jennifer