About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

What we do when Dylan is sleeping and we are alone!

Last night while we were waiting for our friends to come over for dinner. We had a few moments to ourselves.

Bailey quickly located the cheese platter. He is trying very hard not to be noticed.

But try as he might he is just a dog.

And he is up! That cheese really looks and smells great! Maybe just a taste, no one would notice.

Daddy did I ever tell you how much cheese means to me in my life. Cheese would make me a better person, I mean dog, I'd do anything for cheese. Cheese would complete me!

5 comments:

Chandra said...

Haha, I love that last photo of him looking up at your husband!

Anonymous said...

that is cheesy!

Bobby said...

Man you guys have time for dinner? I don't think we had a real "sit down" dinner since we got back! Lily sleeps great at night, but does not like to take naps. So needless to say not much house work gets done during the day. Tonight we're going to try to Bar-B-Q, lets see what happens!

Anonymous said...

That would soooo be our cocker spainel! We once had a dinner party and she managed to get herslf onto the counter and eat half of a fruit torte without us knowing until our friends had left!

S. said...

he's no dummy! cheese is the best!