About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Sunday, September 9, 2007

My little bowling ball of fun.

Someone is growing.

I noticed this after slinging him around for the past few days solo. I love to carry him, to never put him down, but my back is screaming. The heat is also like walking about in a steamroom. Sweat pours everywhere, and I feel cruel sweating all over this poor kid. Not to mention the diaper bag! He is always drenched in my sweat after our long walks. So I found the coolest 3 wheeled stroller for 28 dollars. It is very lightweight and durable. I can pick him and the stroller up when crossing the horrific streets, he seems to like it, I just bought it last night, like something snapped in my head or back! Other than having issues holding him all day, he is just wonderful, an sweet easy baby. I tok him to the art museum, he was fun. He loved loking at all the colors. There were guides and small groups having serious discussions about art history, painterly style, function and form. Our take on fine art,
"Dylan look at the fish, fish, fish, fishy face, are you my little fishy face. OH LOOK a pretty purple water buffalo, oh we love big stong buffalos," and on and on...




Our balcony and view

Our new stroller...

There is a child in this bubble playing

Swan boats

Check out these crutches Chris D. Bet they are a ton of fun to size up. See how easy you have it. I wonder if they come with instructions not to use them on stairs?

3 comments:

Karen said...

He is such a cutie! I hope your back feels better soon. It is hard carrying around these guys all day but so worth it.
Hope you get good news travel news home soon!

Anonymous said...

Can that bubble really be safe? What on earth?

maryann said...

......he has such beautiful eyes!! i can't wait to see him....aren't strollers wonderful!!