About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I know I am home because...







I am so home and I love it. Up all night with a poor baby who has his days and nights mixed up. Up all night with a stinky farting dog glued to our side! I don't mind, just need some sleep, just maybe an hour or 2. My husband could sleep through the apocolypse on a bed of needles. RIght now the kid who has been moaning all night was just put in his bouncer and is staring at me and crying, it is 5am. The happy calypso music coming from the rainforest bouncer should make us all happy right? Kind of like Pan skipping through the woodland forest, playing his flute, putting smiles on all the mythical creatures he charms, right? Yeah I know get some rest girl.

Okay the kid is happy now, he had a bottle, had a big bad diaper change, a book and is now scraping the netting on the pack and play! Must go soon, Emily is up for middle school. I hope you enjoy the pictures. Dylan has his first official Dr's appointment with vaccines!! Woo hoo!! The poor kid. I will be in the wardrobe looking for Narnia.

5 comments:

Bobby said...

Thank God we're not the only one feeling that way. For the 2nd night in a row we're up most of the night trying to get her to sleep. It will get better but when we don't know. It is home though!

Anonymous said...

Hi Charissa,
I am back from maternity leave and saw the info posted in the bathroom, your baby boy is beautiful and my post pregnancy emotional body got chills just reading your journey!
my neighbor is trying to adopt and wondering if you could have a chat with me so i can give her some info, my email is christygentile_2000@yahoo.com, thanks christy-er tech

Anonymous said...

Very fun pictures. I cant say sleep gets better a week later. I think we got 5 hours last night.

I love the baby on the dog.

mam said...

I'm SO GLAD we're not the only ones who make the baby ride the dog! And you're a nurse, so it's gotta be safe, right?

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest pictures!