About Me

Mother to 2 sweet girls who were born in China. and a very happy little baby boy from Vietnam. Wife to a loving husband Chris. Also mom to dogs, cats, and birds. I am a very tired pediatric ER nurse.

Saturday, September 1, 2007

More Pictures

I look like a hippie chick and feel like a spring chicken (chickens are good luck here)! Someoneis sleeping 13 hours and counting (so is daddy!).
He cried a few times and I gave him some formula and he went back to sleep. He is wheezing slightly so he also got some Albuterol in his sleep. Really helps him. He breathing is fine, no distress just a wheezy cough.

Here are just some of my favorite pictures.



I love this one the most because his smile lights up the room. He loves to smile, and kiss and cuddle.

PS Jackhammer guy must have had a hot date because Sat night there was no extra noise. Just 5 million people on scooters blowing horns constantly. I will have to post a video because the scooter and car traffic is not to be believed. I saw a woman holding her husband breasfeeding her infant while riding a scooter. Familes of 4 or 5 fit on a scooter. people carry large panes of glass, desks, bookcases, cages of farm animals, small dangling children on their scooters! No helmets either! They do not stop for red lights, drive the opposite way on one way streets, drive on sidewalks, go through red lights, aim at pedestrains, all while honking the horn. Crossing the street is better than a large coffe to get the blood flowing. They don't stop, just kinda drive around you. You cannot stop either or trip (not easy for me), because to fall down would throw off the crazy rhythm. The exhaust smell is very heavy and the reason I have no desire to go running at all.
I miss all my friends. I miis my family. I miss brushing my teeth with tap water, I also miss having a sink with no small ants crawling around in it. This is quite an experience. I also miss having long hair, and am done cuting it (random thought).

Today we are going to church to give thanks for our family. Tomorrow we are going to try a trip to Ha long bay.
I love getting out of this city. Take care everyone...Dylan is still sleeping!!! I promise not to complain about that!LOL!!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

He is adorable!!
Must have been that great night's sleep!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Yippie for sleep.... I am glad you feel like a chicken.. You are going to need that energy...

Are you sure that Dylan wasn't meant to be mine, with the wheeze and all you can never tell...

Miss you

Jennifer

maryann said...

...thanks for the pictures....i love looking at dylan...he is so cute....i look forward to seeing him every day.....you are blessed!!